We haven’t given you a staff pick in a while so we thought it was time we introduce you to Holly. If you’ve never met Holly, visit our new store and introduce yourself. While you’re there, ask her about her cat. Click to see Holly’s holiday picks.
1. J Brand 12″ Peg Leg Jeans – There’s something about finding the perfect pair of jeans that is incredibly gratifying, and J Brand never lets me down. When I first tried on the Ink 12″ Peg Legs, I felt like I had just found my soul mate. They fit like a glove and seem to get better with every wear.
2. RGB Doll Nail Polish – RGB’s toxin-free nail polish resists chipping like no other, and Doll is hands down my favorite everyday hue. It’s the perfect shade of nude, with just a hint of pink.
3. Brunch – Two of my favorite things in the world are sleeping in and breakfast food. Unfortunately, I rarely have time to partake in either of these. That’s why brunch is so magical. Top it off with a mimosa and I can’t think of a better way to start the day.
4. Garnett Jewelry – I’m slowly building a large collection of Garnett Jewelry. Each piece is handmade and so unique; I get a flood of compliments whenever I wear them. After some deliberation, I still can’t single out my favorite – I love them all.
5. Im:mortal Navajo Journey Bag – The Navajo Journey Bag by Im:mortal is beautiful. It’s also perfect for the 12-hour train ride I have to embark on every time I visit my family in Florida. The included energy crystals are an added bonus to help keep me safe and sound during my travels.
6. Karaoke – If I could have 3 wishes, one of them would be to have Whitney Houston’s voice come out of my mouth whenever I sing. Since that’s never going to happen, karaoke is the next best thing. Requests, anyone?
7. Frye Melissa Riding Spurs – The Melissa Riding Spurs were my first pair of Fryes. I will never forgive myself for waiting so long to invest in a pair of these boots. They look great with everything from pants to dresses and are the most comfortable shoes I own.
8. Lux the Cat – Saving the best for last : Lux. My feline BFF and the coolest cat you will ever meet.