We asked all the ladies in the office and studio to select some of their favorite items from the Summer Sale. From the bunch, we’ve narrowed it down to the following 10 items that you’d be crazy not to check out at this price. Let’s be real though, who doesn’t love a summer sale? It only means that fall is right around the corner once again. Check out our staff picks for women’s sale items.
Here we go…
1. Rag & Bone Peregrine Shirt: Just simply beautiful. Features silky inserts at bust, cuffs, and collar detail, hidden button front placket, and fabric covered button at collar. Extra-long fit with longer back hem and curved hemline.
2. girl. by Band of Outsiders Lace Patchwork Shirt: Features keyhole button closure and dip-dyed color along bottom hem. Made in Italy with 100% cotton.
3. Rachel Comey Hitch: Perforated suede ankle boot featuring a stretch side panel for slip-on entry, pull tab at back, buckle detail at ankle and stacked wood heel.
4. Opening Ceremony Thread Tucked Embroidered Shorts: Lightweight, flowy silk shorts with contrasting embroidered detail from Opening Ceremony. High-waisted with hidden zip closure.
5. Rag & Bone Bridget Dress: High collar knitted tank dress lined with sheer knitted over-lay, racerback detail and asymmetrical hemline.
6. Tiered Tap Shorts: Lightweight silky chiffon tiered hot shorts with hidden side zip closure. Fully lined.
7. Rag & Bone Mint Zipper Capri: Cropped mid-rise stretch skinnies featuring faux front pockets, zippers at ankles and super skinny fit.
8. Anderson Dress: Vintage-inspired textured knit dress with thin cami straps. Features fitted bodice with full flared skirt, gathered waist, and abstract pattern.
9. Species by the Thousands Vertebra Tie Necklace: Cast brass fox vertebrae on a natural leather bolo tie from Species by the Thousands. Features sterling silver tips.
10. Ava Skirt: Lightweight layered skirt with elastic cinched waist, hidden front pockets, and all over abstract paint splatter pattern.